Friday, December 14, 2007

Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue - Farenheit & Hebe



无解的眼神
wu jie de yan shen
A look that can't be understood,
心像海底针
xin xiang hai de zhen
a heart that is like a needle at the bottom of the sea

光是猜测我食欲不振
guang shi cai ce wo shi yu bu zhen
Only guessing, I feel that I have no appetite.
有点烦人又有点迷人
you dian fan ren you you dian mi ren
It's a little bit irritating yet it’s mesmerizing at the same time.

浪漫没天份
lang man mei tian fen
Not born to be romantic, response too slow
反应够迟钝
fan yin gou chi duan
Not discrete enough,
不够谨慎花挑错颜色
bu gou jin shen hua tiao cuo yan se
choosing the wrong color of the flowers.

但很矛盾喜欢你的笨
dan hen mao duan xi huan ni de ben
But it's contradicting, I like your stupidity.

微笑再美再甜
wei xiao zai mei zai tian
A smile, no matter how beautiful, how sweet,
不是你的都不特别
bu shi ni de dou bu te bie
if it’s not yours, it's not special

眼泪再苦再咸
yan lei zai ku zai xian
Tears, no matter how bitter, how salty,
有你安慰又是晴天
you ni an wei you shi qing tian
with your comfort, it's a clear day again

靠的再近再贴
kao de zai jin zai tie
No matter how close, how sticky you are,
少了拥抱就算太远
shao le yong bai jiu suan tai yuan
without a hug, it's still too far.

全世界只对你有感觉
quan shi jie zhi dui ni you gan jue
I only have feelings for you in the whole world.
玩的再疯再野
wan de zai feng zai ye
No matter how crazy, how wild we play,
你瞪一眼我就收敛
ni deng yi yan wo jiu shou lian
one stare from you, I'll control myself
马路再宽再远
ma lu zai kuan zai yuan
No matter how wide and far the road is,
只要你牵就很安全
zhi yao ni qian jiu hen an quan
as long as you lead, it’ll be safe
我会又乖又黏
wo hui you guai you nian
I'll be good and stick close to you,
温柔体贴绝不敷衍
wen rou ti tie jue bu fu yan
be gentle and considerate, and definitely not care less

我只对你有感觉
wo zhi dui ni you gan jue
I only have feelings for you

体贴却黏人
ti tie que nian ren
Considerate yet sticky,
爱哭却温顺
ai ku que wen shun
likes to cry yet docile

有时天真有时很邪恶
you shi tian zhen you shi hen xie e
Naive at times, yet wicked at times
对你耍狠就是舍不得
dui ni shua hen jiu shi she bu de
Playing hateful towards you, I just can't bear to do that

请吸收养分
qing xi shou yang fen
Please absorb some nutrients,
让脑袋平衡
rang nao dai pin heng
let your brain balance
要你现身动作慢吞吞
yao ni xian shen dong zuo man tun tun
Want you to appear, yet your actions are so slow
怎麽承认我非你不可
zen me cheng ren wo fei ni bu ke
How can I admit that I am yours no matter what

No comments: